Springfield, MO: After nearly two months since the team’s arrival, The Arena League is proud to announce
the three most exciting elements of the Ozarks professional football team will be unveiled at a press event
to be held as follows:
- Date: Wednesday, June 14th, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM guest arrival and refreshments, 1:30 PM sharp- press conference begins.
- Location: Bass Pro Shops. In front of the American Museum of Fly Fishing.
- Entrance: Guests should use the Main entrance on the South Campbell Ave side. Turn right towards the Tracker Boats to the American Museum of Fly Fishing between Bass Pro Shops and Wonders of Wildlife.
- Invitees: All Media, local business leaders, football fans, and proud citizens of the Ozarks are welcome and
encouraged to attend
The Arena League, Ozarks team is already leading in season ticket holders as community interest
has continued to grow.
- What will the team NAME be?
- What will the LOGO look like?
- Will our team be OWNED by local people?
The Arena league has successfully launched three of the four inaugural teams for the 2024 season including Springfield, MO, Duluth, MN, and Waterloo, IA with the fourth team to be announced in the coming weeks. This exciting brand of football will feature high quality play and players with true NFL potential, but will be played indoors at the new Wilson Logistics Arena at the Ozark Empire Fairgrounds starting in June of 2024. “With more work to be done and future announcements to be made. We would like to provide the community with a team name and logo, along with a chance to meet the new local ownership group. This will make for a historic day in the story of the new Ozarks team. We are excited to have the public join us for this event,” stated The Arena League commissioner Tim Brown.
For more information, contact team advisor Kirk Elmquist at 417-988-4235.